Item Index Information
FlipChess. Chess variant in which pieces keep changing state.
This is just one other of those Chess variants where pieces keep changing state. <p>The pieces are flat, flippable tokens with one Chess figure on one face, and another figure on the opposite face. <p>A turn consists of either flipping the token, or moving it according to its "face value" (that is, the figure held by the upside face). <p>The usual rules of Chess apply, except that <br>i. the board is 7x7, <br>ii. there is no castling, <br>iii. there is no first double-step for Pawns (hence no en-passant capture), and <br>iv. there is no Queen. Checkmate the King to win.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fl.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fli.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'FlipChess2'