Item Index Information
Feeble Chess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Feeble Chess . Very weak pieces, but still 'chess-like'.
Author: David Howe. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fe.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fee.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Feeble Chess. Some Chess variants with weaker pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
- The Weakest Endgame. The King vs King endgame from Weakest Chess. By Ralph Betza.
- Weakest Chess . Pieces are as weak as possible while still retaining chess-like qualities. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'FeebleChesstoWea' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'FeebleChesstoWea'