Item Index Information
Feebback Chess . Variant where pieces are "feeble backwards" -- backwards moves can not capture.
By Peter Aronson.
This is a modest variant, and the rules to this game can be found on the Modest Proposals - Various Authors page page.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter F.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fe.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Fee.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- One Way Chess . Missing description By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Feebback' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Feebback'