Item Index Information
Emperor of China is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Chess combined with some other game or sport. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Emperor of China. A Chess and Halma mixed game.
By Vincent Everaert.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Em.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Emp.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Emperor of China. A cross between Chess and Halma. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vincent Everaert.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'EmperorOfChina' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'EmperorOfChina'