Item Index Information
Edgehog Chess . Three Chess variants featuring John Driver's edge-loving piece the Edgehog.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter E.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ed.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Edg.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Edgehog Chess. Three Chess variants featuring John Driver's edge-loving piece the Edgehog. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: John Driver.
- Edgehog Chess. Queens may move only to or from edges of the board. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: John Driver.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'EdgehogChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'EdgehogChess'