Item Index Information
Confusion Chess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Confusion Chess . Every piece is replaced by something roughly equivalent that moves strangely.
Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Co.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Con.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Confusion Chess 1b. Every piece is replaced by something roughly equivalent that moves strangely. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ConfusionChess1b' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ConfusionChess1b'