Item Index Information
Chess 37 is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, Unorthodox shaped board.
Chess 37 . A chess variant on a board with 37 squares where pieces outside of the center 9 squares move like Kings.
Author: Andrew Juell. Inventor: David Howe.
The board used for this game has 37 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chess37. A chess variant on a board with 37 squares where pieces outside of the center 9 squares move like Kings. (Cells: 37) By David Howe.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Chess37' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Chess37'