Item Index Information
Cheapmate Chess . Mate your opponent with an illegal move.
Robert Price invented Cheapmate Chess in March 2002. He implemented it in Zillions, and his version can also be found on the Cheapmate page. <br> For this version, Gary Baydo recoded the rules to avoid some of the shortcomings of Zillions and, hopefully, allow it to make a better opponent.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Cheapmate Chess. Mate your opponent with an illegal move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robert Price.
- Cheapmate Chess. You may make one illegal move in order to checkmate. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Robert Price.
- Sneaky. A WinBoard Compatible Chess Engine that plays Cheapmate Chess. Author: Gary Baydo. Inventor: Robert Price.
- Cheapmate Chess . Mate your opponent with an illegal move. By Robert Price.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'CheapmateChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'CheapmateChess'