Item Index Information
Bushi Shogi is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, Oriental, ShogiBased. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Bushi Shogi. Extremely small shogi variant played with cube pieces.
Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Georg Dunkel.
The board used for this game has 2 row(s), 1 column(s), 2 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2000. [1999-2001]. [1995-2005].
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bus.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Bushi shogi. Shogi variant on a two-square board! Bushi means Samurai. By Georg Dunkel.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'BushiShogi' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'BushiShogi'