Item Index Information
Bario is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Hidden information, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Bario . Pieces are undefined until they move.
Author: M Winther. Inventor: Panos Louridas.
In Bario the objective is to checkmate the opponent's King. You start with a King, eight pawns, and seven Quantum pieces, which are undefined, potential, pieces that, when they are put into use, must be defined as either Queen, Rook, Bishop or Knight. On your turn you can either move a regular piece with the usual chess rules or move one of your Quantum-pieces, which is at that moment transformed to a normal piece of your choice, provided that a piece of that type exists in the reserve.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ba.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bar.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Bario. Pieces are undefined until they move. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Alex . Inventor: Panos Louridas.
- Barion. A variant of the chess variant Bario. By M Winther.
- Bario. Pieces are undefined until they move. Author: Tony Quintanilla and Gary K. Gifford. Inventor: Panos Louridas.
- Barion . A variant of the chess variant Bario. By M Winther.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'bario' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'bario'