Item Index Information
Chess Legions is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Chess Legions. Decimal variant with extra, exotic pieces.
By Morien Wyn Jones.
Chess Legions is played on a 10 x 10 chess board with 100 squares. It uses all the regular Chess pieces plus 4 extra Pawns, 20 Bowmen, 2 Guards and 2 Assassins. -- Morien Wyn Jones 2008.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ChessLegions'