Item Index Information
Squadron Chess. Uses only one type of piece besides the King.
By Ken Franklin.
Squadron Chess (Aug '02) is a 8x8 variant with 24 subvariants. Each uses only one type of player piece besides the King. Its intention was more educational than competitive as many optional chess pieces are specially highlighted. Winning is by either checkmate or the capturing of an entire enemy squadron (King excepted).
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sq.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Squ.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.