Item Index Information
Board and Table Games from Many Civilizations. Missing description
Author: R. C. Bell.
This is an excellent book if your into playing board games (the Chess/checkers/Backgammon kind rather than the Monopoly/Careers kind). This book has 150+ traditional board games from around the world, some ancient and many very fun to play! If your into other cultures or just want something different to play, its a good book. A number of ones not in standard American repertoire, in this book: Go, an unusual oriental game said to be on par with Chess(still unbeaten by computers) Chinese, Japanese, Burmese and Arab versions of Chess, and the ancient ancestor of them all. Hnefa-tafl, a clever Viking game Latrunculi, the Roman's game of intellect Mancala and co., a very weird and very fun group of games, called "the National Game of Africa" OK, I'm outta time here, ya get the idea ;)
- Browse items that also start with the letter B.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Bo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Boa.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Board and Table Games (From Many Civilizations). Missing description Author: R. C. Bell.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'BoardTableGames' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'BoardTableGames'