Item Index Information
100 Other Games to Play on a Chessboard. Missing description
Author: Stephen Addison.
17 Sep 2017: Link updated. Old link was:
From the beginner to the master, these games will increase the potential of one's chessboard, providing hours of stimulating amusement. Addison has selected the best games from around the world and across the centuries, including the fiendish 'Lanrick' invented by Lewis Carroll. Explanations are concise, often with diagrams. And even for those occasions when a player finds himself without an opponent, this includes a selection of chessboard puzzles as well as a preface, a scheme to enable three players to play the games, and historical background.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter 1.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 10.
- Browse items that also start with the letters 100.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- 100 other games to play on a chessboard. Out of print book describing 100 games playable on a chessboard. Author: Stephen Addison.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = '100OtherGames' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID '100OtherGames'