Item Index Information
River Chess . Get one of your pieces to the other side of the board.
By Karl Scherer.
Object: Get one of your pieces to the other side of the board.
The king is non-royal and can be captured. Apart from this, standard chess rules apply.
In variant 2 you win if the piece that crossed the river cannot be taken in the next move.
This game was originally posted in Zillions of Games at,
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ri.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Riv.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- River Chess. Win by getting a piece to the opposite side. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Karl Scherer.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'riverchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'riverchess'