Item Index Information
ProCycle Chess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
ProCycle Chess. Individual pieces promote one by level after each played move.
By Ken Franklin.
ProCycle Chess (Aug '05) is a 8x8 variant where individual pieces (except the King) promote by one level after each played move. Pawn - Knight - Bishop - Rook - Queen - Pawn,... One subvariant begins with a King and 15 pawns; a third subvariant uses an immobile King.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pr.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pro.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.