Item Index Information
Losing Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
Losing Chess. Taking is obligatory; the first player that loses all his pieces wins.
Author: Antoine Fourrière.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Los.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Davis Variation of Suicide Chess. Win by checkmate or by loosing your pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Michael D. Davis.
- Giveaway Chess. Taking is obligatory; the first player that loses all his pieces wins. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender and Antoine Fourrière.
- Losing Chess. Captures are mandatory, object is to be unable to move. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Take Me Chess. Object is to lose your units and be unable to move. Author: Ed Friedlander.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'LosingChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'LosingChess'