Item Index Information
Take Over Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board.
Take Over Chess. Jump across pieces to take them over from your opponent.
Author: Tony Quintanilla and Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Tony Quintanilla.
The board used for this game has 7 row(s), 7 column(s), 41 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2001. [2000-2002]. [1996-2006].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ta.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tak.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Take Over Chess. Jump across pieces to take them over from your opponent. (7x7, Cells: 41) By Tony Quintanilla.
- Takeover Chess Play-By-Mail game. Examine this game played in the Invent and Play contest! Drawn. Author: Peter Aronson and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Tony Quintanilla.
- Take Over Chess . Jump across pieces to take them over from your opponent. By Tony Quintanilla.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'TakeOverChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'TakeOverChess'