Item Index Information
Miniature Chess. The smallest variant in which every legal move can be made as in FIDE Chess.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Min.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Miniature Chess. From an old Martin Gardner column in "Scientific American". Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Martin Gardner.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'MiniChss' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'MiniChss'