Item Index Information
Assimilation Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Assimilation Chess. Play this variant in which pieces assimilate the powers of captured pieces.
By Fergus Duniho.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2001. [2000-2002]. [1996-2006].
- Browse items that also start with the letter A.
- Browse items that also start with the letters As.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ass.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Assimilation Chess. Increase your material by assimilating your opponent's pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Fergus Duniho.
- Assimilation Chess . Increase your material by assimilating your opponent's pieces. By Fergus Duniho.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'AssimilationChes' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'AssimilationChes'