Item Index Information
Decima is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Decima. Variant on 10 by 10 board where you win when you have 10 points on the 10th row.
Author: Antoine Fourrière. Inventor: Michael Nelson.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter D.
- Browse items that also start with the letters De.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Dec.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Decima. Variant on 10 by 10 board where you win when you have 10 points on the 10th row. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Michael Nelson.
- Decima . Missing description By Michael Nelson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'decima' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'decima'