Item Index Information
XYMYX is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
XYMYX. Link to site where you can play this game!
Inventor: Javier Ignacio Lizarzaburu.
A few years ago a game was invented in Ecuador that had similar bases as chess but that thanks to its features it enhances the possibilities of the game. <p>It gives international masters and grand masters a new opportunity to create everything from scratch , from basic check mates to new opening moves and for intermediate players and beginners, the opportunity to start with everyone else from scratch., that is there are no international masters or grand masters to finish you in a few moves.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1998. [1997-1999]. [1993-2003].
- Browse items that also start with the letter X.
- Browse items that also start with the letters XY.
- Browse items that also start with the letters XYM.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- XYMYX. Players make their moves at the same time. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: Javier Ignacio Lizarzaburu.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'XYMYX' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'XYMYX'