Item Index Information
Zoo Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Zoo Chess. Capture four kinds of opposing units.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter Z.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Zo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Zoo.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Paletta's Modest GOAL variants. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Tony Paletta.
- Kingmaker Chess. The first pawn to reach the opposite rank promotes to the enemy king. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Xenophobic Chess. Win by penetrating enemy territory. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'modestgoal' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'modestgoal'