Item Index Information
Wellisch's Hexagonal Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
Wellisch's Hexagonal Chess. Hexagonal chess for three players.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Sigmund Wellisch.
The board used for this game has 91 cells/squares.
This game is a 3 player game.
Invented in the year 1912. [1911-1913]. [1907-1917].
- Browse items that also start with the letter W.
- Browse items that also start with the letters We.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wel.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.