Item Index Information
Union Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Not categorized.
Union Chess. Pieces can fuse into stronger units.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Frank Maus.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1924. [1923-1925]. [1919-1929].
- Browse items that also start with the letter U.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Un.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Uni.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.