Item Index Information
Too Many Bishops is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own.
Too Many Bishops. Place an enemy bishop after your own move.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: C. Pickover.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters To.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Too.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Too Many Bishops. Players get each turn one extra bishop, placed by their opponent. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'toomanybishops' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'toomanybishops'