Item Index Information
Teamster Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Teamster Chess. Pawns pull the friendly piece behind them.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Te.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tea.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Teamster Chess . Pawns pull the friendly piece behind them. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Tony Paletta.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'TeamsterChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'TeamsterChess'