Item Index Information
Super Chess II is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Sold commercially.
Super Chess II. Proprietary game from the 1970's.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Ralph Lauterbach.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 10 column(s), 80 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1978. [1977-1979]. [1973-1983].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Su.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sup.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.