Item Index Information
Sudden Death Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Orthodox chess set but with special rules, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Sudden Death Chess. If you do not capture, you must remove one of your own units.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Doug Chatham.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Su.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sud.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Sudden Death Chess. A piece must be sacrificed after each non-capturing move. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Doug Chatham.
- Sudden Death Chess . A piece must be sacrificed after each non-capturing move. By Doug Chatham.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'SuddenDeathChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'SuddenDeathChess'