Item Index Information
Shakti is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board.
Shakti. Christian Freeling's simple, elegant game with disappearing squares.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Christian Freeling.
The board used for this game has 7 row(s), 7 column(s), 49 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sh.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sha.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Shakti. On a 7 by 7 board with disappearing squares. (7x7, Cells: 49) By Christian Freeling.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Shakti' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Shakti'