Item Index Information
Rutland's Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, From ancient times.
Rutland's Chess. 14x10 version.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: John Third Duke of Rutland.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 14 column(s), 140 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1747. [1746-1748]. [1742-1752].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ru.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rut.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- The Duke of Rutland's Chess. Large variant from 18th century England. (14x10, Cells: 140) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: John Third Duke of Rutland.
- The Duke of Rutland's Chess . Large variant from 18th century England. Author: Robert Price.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'TheDukeofRutland' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'TheDukeofRutland'