Item Index Information
Roman Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Sold commercially.
Roman Chess. 10x10 variant available commercially.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Mark Woodall.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ro.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rom.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Four Handed Roman Chess. 4 player chess variant with additional new piece. By Mark Woodall.
- Roman Chess. Commercial chess variant on a 10x10 board with two non-royal kings added. Author: Greg Strong. Inventor: Mark Woodall.
- Roman Chess . Commercial chess variant on 10x10 board with two non-royal kings added. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Mark Woodall.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'RomanChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'RomanChess'