Item Index Information
Rettah Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Rettah Chess. King can move as any piece but must capture its attacker.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1952. [1951-1953]. [1947-1957].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ret.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Rettah. Different setup and powerfull king. Taking obligatory when in check. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Vu Q Vo. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'rettah' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'rettah'