Item Index Information
Repatriation Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Repatriation Chess. Pairs of captured units are returned to the board.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2001. [2000-2002]. [1996-2006].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rep.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Paletta's Modest CAPTURE RULE variants. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Tony Paletta.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'modestcapture' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'modestcapture'