Item Index Information
Recycle Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Recycle Chess. You may capture your own units and replace them on the board.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Robert Huber.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2000. [1999-2001]. [1995-2005].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rec.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Recycle Chess. Players can capture and drop their own pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Robert Huber.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'recyclechess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'recyclechess'