Item Index Information
Recaptureless Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Recaptureless Chess. A unit which has just captured is itself invulnerable to capture for the move.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1980. [1979-1981]. [1975-1985].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Rec.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.