Item Index Information
Push Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Push Chess. Pieces don't capture, but instead push each other off of the board.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Fred Galvin.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pus.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Push Chess . Pieces don't capture, but instead push each other off of the board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Fred Galvin.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'PushChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'PushChess'