Item Index Information
Patrol Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem.
Patrol Chess. A unit may not capture or give check unless it is supported.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Federik Hendrik von Meyenfeldt.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pat.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Patrol chess. In order to capture or give check, a piece [including kings] must be `observed' by another piece of the same player. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Federik Hendrik von Meyenfeldt.
- Patrol chess. More problems from CCM. Author: Juraj Lörinc.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'PatrolChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'PatrolChess'