Item Index Information
NeoChess. For four players on an 8x10 board.
This game is a 4 player game, with 2 players per team.
Invented in the year 1925. [1924-1926]. [1920-1930].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ne.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Neo.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Neo Chess. Four player chess on 8 by 10 board from 1925. (10x8, Cells: 80) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: J. L. Naylor.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'NeoChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'NeoChess'