Item Index Information
Monochrome Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with moving your opponents pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Monochrome Chess. All units are of the same color. Win by accumulating captures.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Andrew Looney.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mon.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Monochrome Chess . All pieces are the same color. Players move pieces on their side of the board. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Andrew Looney.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'MonochromeChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'MonochromeChess'