Item Index Information
Meares's Proposal is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Meares's Proposal. Bishops can also move and capture one square orthogonally.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: J. W. Meares.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Me.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mea.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.