Item Index Information
Maharaja and Sepoys II is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, From ancient times, Each player has a different army.
Maharaja and Sepoys II. Lone king, moving as queen+knight, versus an army. The maharaja.
Author: Ed Friedlander.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mah.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- The Maharaja and the Sepoys. Powerful lonely king against a full set of pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Super Maharadscha. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Namik Zade.
- Maharaja and Sepoys I. Lone king, moving as queen+knight, versus an army. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Maharadscha . Lone king, moving as queen+knight, versus an army. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
- Super Maharadscha . Missing description By Namik Zade.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'MaharajaSepoys' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'MaharajaSepoys'