Item Index Information
Magic Carpet Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Magic Carpet Chess. Each player has a magic carpet to move a non-King to any empty square on the board.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Denis van Straten and Karl Scherer.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2000. [1999-2001]. [1995-2005].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mag.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.