Item Index Information
Mage Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Mage Chess. Queen can swap with any friendly unit.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Oliver Xymoron.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mag.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Mage Chess II. Queen can swap with any friendly or enemy unit. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Oliver Xymoron.
- Mage. Rooks cannot be captured or capture, and the Queen is replaced by a Mage. Author: Peter Aronson. Inventor: Oliver Xymoron.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Mage' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Mage'