Item Index Information
Lumberjack is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Lumberjack. Pieces move according to their current column.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Bruce Zimov.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lum.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Lumberjack. Pieces move depending on the column they are on. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Bruce Zimov.
- Lumberjack . Pieces move depending on the column they are on. Author: Robert Price. Inventor: Bruce Zimov.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Lumberjack' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Lumberjack'