Item Index Information
Ludus Chessunculus is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells, In a category all its own.
Ludus Chessunculus. Game played on Hexagonal board with non-standard pieces.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: John Cleaveland.
The board used for this game has 61 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1973. [1972-1974]. [1968-1978].
- Browse items that also start with the letter L.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Lud.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.