Item Index Information
Knightrider Bouncy Chess II is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Knightrider Bouncy Chess II. Pieces bounce off of walls, Knightriders can't capture each other.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Stuart Conquest.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1983. [1982-1984]. [1978-1988].
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kn.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kni.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Knightrider Bouncy Chess. Diagonal runners bounce off the walls; knights are knightriders. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Stuart Conquest.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'KnightRBouncy' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'KnightRBouncy'