Item Index Information
Kingmaker Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Kingmaker Chess. The first pawn to reach the opposite rank promotes to the enemy king.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter K.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ki.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Kin.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Paletta's Modest GOAL variants. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Tony Paletta.
- Xenophobic Chess. Win by penetrating enemy territory. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
- Zoo Chess. Capture four kinds of opposing units. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'modestgoal' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'modestgoal'