Item Index Information
Joyful Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
Joyful Chess. One special square enhances a piece's powers, the other diminishes them.
Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Karl Schulz.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter J.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Jo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Joy.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.