Item Index Information
Italian Progressive Chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn.
Italian Progressive Chess. White moves once, black two times, white three times, etc. Check is only allowed at last move of series.
Author: Ed Friedlander.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter I.
- Browse items that also start with the letters It.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ita.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Fibonacci Chess. Players can make multiple moves per turn, the number determined by the fast growing Fibonacci sequence. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: David Bradley.
- Portugese Progressive Chess. Progressive chess variant where you move each piece at most once. (8x8, Cells: 64) By João Pedro Neto.
- Progressive Chess . An online guide to Progressive Chess. Author: Doug Hyatt.
- Progressive Chess. Several variants where white moves one time, black twice, white three times, etc. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Alessandro Castelli.
- Promotion progressive chess. Progressive chess variant where a piece `promotes' when it takes. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Fabio Forzoni.
- English Progressive Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Italian Miniature Progressive Chess. 5x5 progressive game as played in Italy. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Scotch Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Italian Progressive Chess. Problem based on an actual game position.
- Progressive Chess . A collection of variants with increasing numbers of moves each turn. Author: Young-Hyun Joo.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ProgressiveChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ProgressiveChess'